Why Choose Movement for Living
We can help you feel and move more like you did 20 years ago.
Age often is not the issue. Flexibility, stability, strength, nutritional status etc. are. These are usually fixable.
By combining treatment with movement and nutrition sessions, we have more success resolving pain and movement problems
Unlike many others, we examine the whole person with the problem, not the problem itself. We help you address the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Often the cause of the problem is far away from the pain or problem itself.
- Example 1: A back problem can be caused by a dietary sensitivities or by a kidney that is not moving as it should
- Example 2: A rotator-cuff shoulder problem can be caused by a stiff big toe
- Example 3: A sciatic nerve (leg) problem can be caused by restriction in the nerves going into the arm
You receive an honest assessment as to what you can expect as the result of our treatment and what commitment you need to make to achieve your goals
You will learn where your posture needs improving, which body systems are stressed and would benefit from diet and lifestyle changes, and whether receiving visceral manipulation treatments would speed up your progress. You receive:
- You receive a summary of your assessment’s most important findings
- A copy of your posture assessment
- A program designed for you that fits within your time availability. (The more time you alot for your wellness goals, the faster your results)
You receive a step-by-step plan to help you achieve your movement and wellness goals
- We break down your problem movement / position / task or health issue into manageable chunks and coach you up from there
- You get coaching / training through your personalized corrective exercise program to address any immobility, instability and weakness issues
- If you need it, we address digestive, hormonal, and toxicity issues with nutrition and lifestyle coaching, and functional medicine if needed
- You learn what you need to prioritize to improve quickly
You receive relentless attention and support on your journey to vibrant health
- We constantly re-assess to make sure you are on track
- As you progress, we adjust your program to keep you focused
- We adapt the program should something come up in your life