“ You helped me to feel my body better and you supported my overall posture. Now, I actually feel like I am being treated properly and I feel healthy for the first time! ”
Corrective Movement Therapy & Mobility Training
Everyday aches are a part of life, but if your aches and pains dictate how you move and what you are able to do, Movement for Living's corrective exercise therapy and mobility training can help you take back control.
Movement for Living therapists have helped hundreds of people who are overweight, those struggling with sports and other injuries or recovering from surgery as well as younger and older folks restore their movement and improve their fitness.
Get Back in the Game & Enjoy Life to the Fullest
Working with your specific issues and goals, Movement for Living creates a treatment and training plan to get you back in the game and enjoying life to the fullest. Your plan is specific to you because it is based on the results of a thorough orthopedic assessment and health screening.
The therapy typically consists of four parts:
- One-on-one training sessions with a corrective movement specialist at the Movement for Living studio
- Manual therapy to address soft tissue and pain issues that may be limiting your movement
- Auxiliary exercise program that you learn at the Movement for Living studio and are able to do on your own
- Nutrition and lifestyle counselling so you can provide the raw materials your cells need to heal and function optimally, and to rebalance your hormones
Call us at (604) 728-1203 to discuss your movement limitation issues and goals. Plus set up a complimentary consultation.
Movement Therapy that Works
Regardless of your age or condition, a Movement for Living therapist will work with you to achieve your goals. If you are as committed to your program as we are, you will get great results based on:
- A training and treatment program designed to optimize your body function as well as your health and wellbeing
- Specially trained, experienced therapists who have helped clients with a wide range of issues to improve their health and enrich their lives
- Steadfast care and attention to you and your progress
- One-on-one sessions in a private studio setting
- A positive environment and the assurance that if you follow the program, you will move better and optimize your health
Call us today with any questions or book an appointment!
Have a question? Want to book an appointment?
Give us a call at 604.728.1203 and we would be happy to help you out.