“Brilliant session! The work you did on my upper ribs seemed to open up everything, including the energy I was lacking from my cold symptoms. Thank you so much. ”
Get Relief from Chronic Pain
Piercing, stabbing, shooting, burning. Even the language describing chronic pain is distressing. If you've been told that you need to learn to "live with your pain" or believe that you just need to "suck it up", Movement for Living's successful methods have proven that it is possible to swap a life of pain for lasting relief.
The Uniquely Effective Approach to Pain Relief
Movement for Living's unique approach combines leading edge visceral manipulation therapy with corrective movement training. Whether you are suffering from nagging injuries that refuse to heal, chronic neck, shoulder, hip or back pain, migraine or tension headaches, our therapists are often able to help you decrease or overcome debilitating pain once and for all.
To begin your health journey, we do a thorough health screening and orthopedic examination to understand your symptoms and determine the root cause of your pain. We then create your personalized treatment plan – consisting of manual therapy, corrective movement, mobility training and nutrition & lifestyle help – based on these results.
To discuss your pain and health issues and to set up a complimentary consultation, please call 604.728.1203.
Pain Relief That Works
Movement for Living therapists have a high success rate which increases your odds of lasting pain relief. Here are some of the reasons why your therapeutic program is more likely to succeed.
- Personal care and steadfast attention coupled with leading edge techniques established by Movement for Living over the years
- Movement for Living therapists have successfully helped hundreds of patients
- Thorough assessment to determine alignment and movement problems as well as the underlying causes
- Person-centered program that goes beyond your symptoms to consider your individual circumstances and personal goals
- Manual therapy that addresses your pain as well the alignment and tissue problems ultimately causing your pain
- Corrective movement & mobility training so you learn how to move with ease and without pain
Call us today with any questions or book an appointment!
Have a question? Want to book an appointment?
Give us a call at 604.728.1203 and we would be happy to help you out.